Bonus Post 1

This is a bonus post and I have a feeling I will be posting a few of them. However, most of my posts will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday and you may notice that I schedule posts. I try to write them and keep them scheduled so that whenever you visit – there is something new to check out. I’m also playing around with some videos. I feel I need to step out of my comfort zone and videos are out of my zone! We don’t grow if we’re comfortable.

I invited you to travel along this journey with me and so I need to share the journey with you…for realz! I want you to know I’m not just hanging out here and telling you stuff but I am going through it with you my love!

So with that being said I’m going to share my first 2 videos with you. I’ve been a little unsure about sharing these because well I get a bit emotional in both and I cannot stand to be emotional! I don’t mind if anyone else is emotional, I just personally don’t like it when my emotions get the best of me. It’s just a hurdle I haven’t been able to jump. Maybe it’s a control thing – I don’t know.

I shared the first video in my private FREE accountability group and everyone encouraged me to share it…so I’m biting the bullet, sucking it up, stepping out of my comfort zone and sharing them with you. Please be nice.

Video one was recorded January 18 2016 @ 171.8 pounds (I believe).


I hear Snoop Dogg saying "Greetings Loved Ones" - you know from the beginning of California Girls by Katy Perry in my head...my playlist has MANY personalities. 

Video two was recorded January 25th 2016 @ 169.4 pounds (and I took the time to make myself look nice…what a difference!)



Let's just stick to songs shall well...anyone heard the new Adele song they're playing OVER and OVER...they're gonna wear that baby out!

I'm not sure if this is the BEST way to share videos within a blog...but it's what I know how to do, we'll see about improvement upon education. I know a lot of people go all out when creating videos. I'm not making a movie here. I just want to talk to you, be it from my closet or kitchen or even my car - it's not going to be a polished fantastic creation. It's just me, hope that's alright.


~Coach Tonya~

No comments

Back to Top