21 Day Fix - Begins NOW!

Today, I start adding in the workouts. For most of January I focused on what I was eating. I knew I had stopped caring what I was putting into my mouth. If I wanted Pizza, I had Pizza. If I wanted Braum’s or Sonic, I had it. If I wanted Starbucks I had it. I didn’t pay attention to how often and I didn’t care. As I mentioned before, I basically checked out of life.

Checked out

During January, my family did have Pizza and I believe one night they even had Braum’s. I did not. I did have one bite of one piece of pizza, I was struggling with some cravings that day, but overall my cravings have been very little and I’ve stayed focused. I can thank Shakeology for that. 

Shakeology


I could have done the workouts in January, but I also did not want to overwhelm myself. So, I walked. I focused on food, on my business as a Beachbody Coach and on taking time to look nice.
make me your coach

NOW…I’m adding in the workouts! I’m doing the 21 Day Fix Extreme (it’s the one I already have). So in 21 days I hope to see some further improvements in my journey. My daughter wants to do the workouts with me and so we will be sweating at 3:30 this afternoon. ***photos to come

The 21-Day-Fix is so popular that it is once again on SALE! So crazy! Have you heard of the 21-Day Fix? It’s so popular; I don’t know how anyone hasn’t heard of it.

21 Day Fix

This is my second attempt at COMPLETING 21-Day-Fix! I wasn’t as focused or ready as I needed to be to complete it the first time. I let obstacles stand in my way and I shouldn’t have.

Why did I choose 21-Day-Fix?
  • Its 30 minutes.
  • It’s not impossible, I believe anyone could do it and modifying is OKAY! It means if you do a round 2, you’ll improve even MORE!
  • It has an easy to follow eating plan.
  • I don’t have to count calories (I hate that! You do know how much I dislike math right?)
  • The recipes do not taste like crap! There are suggestions of meals I WOULD eat, like fajitas, Cobb salad, chili and more! There is even a cookbook called Fixate!
  • I believe in the program and the products.

Now…I set a goal for myself to help ONE person this month on their fitness and health journey. If the above sounds like something you’d be interested in learning more about email me: coachtonya1@gmail.com I would LOVE to help you! I would love to have you on this journey with me, hanging out in the challenge group with me, cheering each other on!

I wanna help you

You know Spring Break is coming, right? YIKES! Why is that even entering our minds already! Holy Smokes!

Maybe you are interested but you want to wait and see my progress with the program? If so, continue to follow my blog or check out my Facebook page: “I’m the Girl who failed Gym Class”. I will be sharing how it’s going and what my results are. I know they are going to be fantastic! How do I know this? Because I’m not going to allow them to be anything else! HA!

But don’t forget the Challenge Pack Program is on sale this month! 
Promotion ends Feb. 29, 2016!



I want to leave you with one last thing, a personal message from me: 



Have a GREAT day!

With Much Love, 


~Coach T~

No comments

Back to Top