Day 1 of 365 (2017)



What can you do while your sick and awake for limited amounts of time. Create a vision board of course! haha

the diamond impact

My 2017 Vision Board! Do you have one?
These are my goals, dreams, desires and so forth and this doesn't even include all the plans I have with my family or the house! So what is pictured here?
1. I want to run 1/2 marathons again. I feel so very alive and accomplished when I do.
2. Get back to my goal weight of 135.
3. Keep climbing, pushing forward no matter what. Stop getting lazy.
4. Write something daily.
5. Be a better Coach, drink my Shakeology every day.
6. Take more photos :)
7. Continue regaining my strength for lifting at CF.
8. I've 12 new chapters and 365 new chances to improve.
9. Publish my books.
10. Obviously read my Bible.
11. Read many books, write reviews and support fellow authors.
12. Drink COFFEE 
...yup, I shall be busy.

the diamond impact

...as soon as I get over this sickness I've been hit with...

No comments

Back to Top